Maldives bleaching latest

Miles Kendall miles.k at actionasia.com
Thu May 31 03:34:36 EDT 2001

Hello,

I am a journalist researching a feature on coral bleaching in the Maldives
and am seeking an objective summary of the current situation. If anyone
could briefly tell me how bad the damage was, how the recovery is
progressing and what the future holds I would be very grateful. Please
reply to me at this email address. Many thanks in advance.

Yours faithfully,

Miles Kendall
Deputy Editor
Action Asia Magazine