Fall Issue of the Transect Line: News from the Global Reef Check Network

Reef Check Headquarters rcheck at ucla.edu
Thu Nov 15 18:00:58 EST 2001

Apologies for Cross Posting
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All,

Greetings.  I wanted to let you know the fall issue of “The Transect Line:
News from the Global Reef Check Network” is now available to view on line at
www.reefcheck.org/news.htm.  Our latest newsletter has exciting updates from
teams all over the world, information about upcoming trainings, and news
about our new training video.

If you would like to see your team included in the next newsletter, please
send any information or pictures to our new outreach coordinator, Kelly
McGee at: Rcheck2 at ucla.edu.

Reef Check Headquarters
1362 Hershey Hall 149607
University of California at Los Angeles