Update: Proceedings of the 9th International Coral Reef Symposium

Terry Done T.Done at aims.gov.au
Tue Nov 27 17:48:53 EST 2001

Dear coral-listers,

A list of the papers accepted for Proceedings of 9ICRS is now posted at
www.nova.edu/ocean/9icrs.  The Proceedings, which are an excellent record
of the Symposium, will comprise around 200 papers and 1200 pages

There will be a print run of 1500 copies, comprising about 1000 for fully
paid registrants, and about 500 for sale and donation to needy institutions.

As soon as possible, ISRS will announce more details on dates of
distribution to fully paid registrants, and how others may order copies.

I invite individuals and organizations who are interested in supporting the
ISRS and the Indonesian Organizing Committee in our Proceedings donation
program to contact me.

For those organizations interested in receiving a donation of the
Proceedings,  a call will be made for expressions of interest once the
Proceedings are published.

Dr Terry Done
President, International Society for Reef Studies

c/-
Australian Institute of Marine Science
PMB #3 Mail Centre,
Townsville Qld          4810
Australia

Phone 61 7 47 534 344
Fax   61 7 47 725 852
email: tdone at aims.gov.au

WEBSITE for 9th International Coral Reef Symposium
www.nova.edu/ocean/9icrs