VIRUS

Frank KELMO F.Kelmo at plymouth.ac.uk
Tue Nov 27 22:01:30 EST 2001

Dear Colleagues,

I have received two messages with attached virus in less than 24
hours. Both emails were concerned about my last enquiry to coral-list
about bioerosion by sea-urchins. The attached virus-file was
identified as setup.exe.rdc and sender is called Jose M. Castello
(surely a false name!). I was unable to identify the email address of
the sender, however, there are  people working on it.

Sincerely,
Frank.

F.Kelmo
Coral Reef Ecology
Benthic Ecology Research Group
613 Davy Building, University of Plymouth,
Drake Circus, Devon, PL4 8AA
United Kingdom.
Phone: +44 (0)1752 232951 (Lab) +44 (0)870 712 5852 (home)
Fax: +44 (0)1752 232970
E-mail: fkelmo at plymouth.ac.uk