5th ICRS editors and publisher

Ozeas da Silva Costa Jr O.Costa at plymouth.ac.uk
Fri Oct 5 14:24:19 EDT 2001

Dear colleagues,

Does anybody have the names of the editors and the publisher
of the Fifty ICRS (in this case ICRC) proceedings?

Although I have some papers from that conference, they do not
contain this information. I've also tried a search on the net but
nothing came up...  The symposium was held in Tahiti, French
Polynesia in 1985 (I haven't got the dates either...)

Any help in this matter will be most appreciated!

I also take this opportunity to announce that my two recent papers
on Brazilian coral reefs are available to download in PDF format:

COSTA O.S. Jr., ATTRILL M.J., PEDRINI A.G., DE-PAULA J.C. (in press).
Benthic macroalgal distribution in coastal and offshore reefs at
Porto Seguro Bay, Brazilian Discovery Coast. Proceedings, 9th
International Coral Reef Symposium, Bali, Indonesia, October 23-27,
2000.
              http://www.geocities.com/z_ocean/9ICRS.pdf

COSTA O.S. Jr., LEAO Z.M.A.N., NIMMO M., ATTRILL M.J. (2000).
Nutrification impacts on coral reefs from northern Bahia, Brazil.
Hydrobiologia, 440:307-315
              http://www.geocities.com/z_ocean/hydro.pdf

Sincerely yours,
Ozeas