Essence of diving?

Paula Morgan thompaula_2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 8 17:07:18 EDT 2001

 Dear Hammerheads, re your question below:Does anyone know any diving instructors that teach SCUBA with a direction
towards Marine Science participants. Someone that teaches the essence of
diving???
~~~~~~~

My students and I are wondering what you mean by teaching "the essence of diving?" To us, the dive is the essence of itself.

The Reef Rangers (mid school, high school, early college students) gleaned marine science from a regular dive shop! We even learned how to conduct a linear transect there!

Paula Morgan, Director, The Reef Ranger Project in the Virgin Islands

The River Ranger Project <><  ><> The Reef Ranger Project

Helping to Protect the Living Planet