Looking for a lab

McCarty and Peters McCarty_and_Peters at compuserve.com
Wed Oct 24 18:20:03 EDT 2001

Ofer,

>> that can detect very low concentrations of copper, tin and lead in
seawater and/or sea creatures or alga or/and substrate. <<

Please define "low very" in concentration units (i.e., ng/L, pg/L, etc.).
I can recommend several very competent commercial labs in the US, but would
rather only give you names when I know what range of concentrations are of
interest to your project.  One man's "low" is too dirty a sample for
someone else.

Chip McCarty