divers and fish

Ursula Keuper-Bennett howzit at turtles.org
Wed Oct 31 16:43:48 EST 2001

There ya go.  What one man calls "cynical" you find funny.

And what you found funny pissed me off most of this summer.  You know
what's worse?  I bet there are people reading my post who think I'm
exaggerating or spinning.

But it's true --every word.

By the way I posted that knowing my message will get to "certain" people.

And since there's a six hour difference in time between Toronto and
Wailuku, Maui I hope I pissed REAL GOOD in their morning coffee!

As always, good to hear from you.