Carbonate Volume Studies

Collette Burke collette.burke at wichita.edu
Wed Sep 5 12:17:12 EDT 2001

I am grad student working on Carribean reefs.  I am looking for papers =
on carbonate volume or area studies of coral reefs.  Specifically patch =
reefs, if possible?  Are any of you working on reef volume changes?  =
Does anyone know of any published or unpublished studies? =20

Also, I am looking for information on turf algae "eaters".  Does anyone =
know of any publications on algal herbivors that dine on turf algae?  =
Thanks for your help.

Erin Huttig