Benthic Hard-Substrate Diversity

John McManus jmcmanus at rsmas.miami.edu
Mon Sep 10 11:20:06 EDT 2001

There are a lot of benthic surveys (several hundred) summarized on the
ReefBase CD-ROM. If the data is too summarized for your purposes, you could
find the original references there and track down the reports. Look for
ordering details at www.reefbase.org, or contact the ReefBase team at
ICLARM.

John

John W. McManus, PhD
Director, National Center for Caribbean Coral Reef Research (NCORE)
Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Sciences (RSMAS)
University of Miami, 4600 Rickenbacker Causeway
Miami, Florida 33149.
jmcmanus at rsmas.miami.edu
Tel. (305) 361-4814
Fax (305) 361-4600