solidarity with the victims

Jacques Laborel rutabaga at pacwan.fr
Fri Sep 14 12:29:58 EDT 2001

Dear coral listers,

As a frenchman I shall neverforget my emotion when I visited your country
for the first time, when I read, on your memorial monuments, the lists of
young americans that died for our freedon in 1918 and 1944. I feel a deep
solidarity with American people, as well as a great concern for the future
of the entire world. With all my sorrow and admiration for your courage
and civic behaviour in these terrible circumstances. And I make the wish
that terrorism will be fought and contained in all countries.

Jacques Laborel

Jacques & Francoise Laborel
Chemin des grands Bassins,13600 La Ciotat, France
tel. (33) 04 42 83 60 32
fax. (33) 04 42 71 81 68
e-mail : rutabaga at pacwan.fr
visitez nous sur