New Caledonia

chiara caligara chiaracaligara at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 3 09:44:42 EST 2002

Dear Coral List,
I'm a student of the University of Nice France and I'm doing a research with
other students about the reefs of New Caledonia. I'm looking for
informations about the interest of the site: species and  their
environnement which make that region a place that must be protected.
I would like to know which are the problems concerning the management of
this area and which are the rastoration projects accepted or that could
(should) be accepted by the gouvernement.
This is a research about different regions that could make part to the
project Natura 2000.
I hope that there will be somebody able to help us!
Thank you,
regards
Chiara