spawning archives

Jim Hendee jim.hendee at noaa.gov
Thu Aug 1 22:14:21 EDT 2002

Greetings, Coral-Listers,

    I'm afraid I haven't kept up with our coral spawning archives on the
CHAMP Page, but I intend to catch up shortly.  Since spawning season is
upon us, it might be helpful if any of you out there witnessing spawning
this year could report it to coral-list so that we can all get some
feedback on expected and observed spawns.  This will help us to see any
changes over the years, and any possible correlation with environmental
changes.

    Thanks for your support.

    Cheers,
    Jim