Cook Island SST's during 1998

Jamie Oliver J.Oliver at cgiar.org
Mon Aug 19 06:03:34 EDT 2002

Hi Darrin

ReefBase has a comprehensive database on coral bleaching (including all
coral-list and NOAA records), which includes some records for the Cook
Islands, and 2 records for Rarotonga (in1999, 2000) but nothing for 1998.
Here is the link to Cook Island records on ReefBase:
http://www.reefbase.org/threats/thr_bleaching.asp?country=COK&display=bleach
ing

If you find any bleaching reports for 1998, I would greatly appreciate it if
you could send me the info so I can put it on ReefBase.

Regards

Jamie

Jamie Oliver
Senior Scientist (Coral Reef Projects)