Coral trade

mikerking mike at corl.org
Fri Dec 6 22:08:58 EST 2002

Ruby

 Have them give me a call at CORL's USA office 616-363-6991 our web site
is www.corl.org  We help many coral farms to get started and have been
developing a program that uses the marine ornamental industry to pay for
reef recovery projects and would be glad to lend them a hand if
possable.

Michael R. King
Director of CORL
The Coalition of Reef Lovers