Fwd: venom-l Invertebrate venoms

José A. Speroni jsperoni at enviroweb.org
Thu Feb 7 08:48:02 EST 2002

I'm forwarding this request from venom-l
May be someone can help.
Best regards
José

José A. Speroni, DVM             E-mail: jsperoni at enviroweb.org
C.E.I.H.                                ar784 at lafn.org
C.C. 18                                 cj313 at ncf.ca
(7100) Dolores                  ICQ:    41190790
Buenos Aires                    Phone:  +54(2245)44-2350
REPÚBLICA  ARGENTINA            Fax:    +54(2245)44-0625

The CENTRO DE ESTUDIOS E INVESTIGACIONES HERPETOLOGICAS
gratefully acknowledges the support received from:

Birgit Schmettkamp Verlag (Germany),  Mantella Publishing (UK)
Research Information Systems, Inc. (USA),  Reptilia (Spain)
Clark Development Company, Inc. (USA),  FTP Software, Inc. (USA)
Key Tronic Corporation (USA),  Colorado Memory Systems, Inc. (USA)