Tropical Marine Biology Summer Course

Danny Gleason dgleason at gasou.edu
Mon Feb 11 10:45:04 EST 2002

Greetings All,

I would appreciate it if you could make your students aware of our
Tropical Marine Biology summer course that will be held at Lee Stocking
Island, Bahamas during July 21 - August 5, 2002. We currently have 8
students signed up and can take up to 12. Students will receive 4 semester
hours of credit (undergraduate or graduate) that can be easily transferred
to their home institution. A $600 deposit is required by April 15. More
information about the course can be found at the following web site:
http://www.bio.gasou.edu/Bio-home/Gleason/Trop_Mar_Biol/TMB_Home_Page.html

Thanks for your help!

Cheers, Danny

**************************************
"Heck, we're invertebrates, my boy!  As a whole, we're
the movers and shakers on this planet!  Spineless
superheroes, that's what we are!"
Father Worm to his son in "There's a Hair in My Dirt -
A Worm Story" by Gary Larson
Daniel Gleason
Department of Biology
Georgia Southern University