Calling all 2001 Reef Check Data!

Reef Check Headquarters Rcheck at ucla.edu
Tue Jan 15 17:27:05 EST 2002

For those of you who have completed Reef Check surveys this year and not
registered with headquarters or submitted your data:

Thanks for all your hard work-- but please don't let it go to waste!  Please
send your data ASAP to: Liebeler at Ucla.edu. As we are about to complete our
2001 database, we need your data by January 15th or we will not be able to
include it in our analysis.  If you need the submission forms, please
contact me and I will get them to you.

Many thanks,

Jennifer
Jennifer Liebeler
Program Manager
Reef Check Headquarters
1362 Hershey Hall 149607
University of California at Los Angeles
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1496 USA
Office Tel: 310-794-4985  Fax: 310-825-0758
Liebeler at ucla.edu
www.ReefCheck.org