Trace metals in coral

Katie Matthews kam2 at sas.upenn.edu
Wed Jun 26 13:46:30 EDT 2002

Hello list members,

I am interested in speaking with any labs that are currently analyzing coral
skeleton for trace metals, preferably with ICP-MS (ELEMENT 2 generation or
similar).  I am looking for the most up-to-date information on sample
preparation techniques, SRMs and detection limits (and other questions).
Many thanks in advance for your time and help.  You can contact me at
kam2 at sas.upenn.edu.

Thank you,
Katie Matthews

Kathryn Matthews
Ph.D. Student
University of Pennsylvania
office: 215-573-8502 ~~~~~~~ For directions on subscribing and unsubscribing
to coral-list or the digests, please see
http://www.coral.noaa.gov/lists/coral-list.html .