HEADS-UP: coral-list move

Jim Hendee Jim.Hendee at noaa.gov
Fri Mar 1 11:39:10 EST 2002

Dear Coral-Listers,

        We will soon be moving coral-list from the venerable old SGI Indy,
where it has been since its beginning, to a new server.  Hopefully our
downtime will be short, but if you experience difficulties, or are not
receiving messages as often as you used to, this is probably why.
Please feel free to drop me a line if you have any questions (but
hopefully not all 1,823 of you at once!).

        Thank you so much for your patience.

        Cheers,

        Jim Hendee
        coral-list admin