CRTF National Action Plan

Roger B Griffis Roger.B.Griffis at noaa.gov
Wed Mar 13 14:47:24 EST 2002

       Mary Gray Davidson wrote:

> Does anyone know where I can obtain a copy of the U.S. Coral Reef Task
> Force National Action Plan released in the year 2000?

Reply:

Copies of the "National Action Plan to Conserve Coral Reefs" (US Coral Reef
Task Force, 2000) and other information on the Task Force (accomplishment
reports etc) are available from the cochairs or staff contacts listed below.

Please note that this information is also available on the Task Force web
site (http://coralreef.gov/) (WEB SITE IS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE DUE TO
COURT ORDERED SHUTDOWN OF SITES MAINTAINED BY THE DEPARTMENT OF THE
INTERIOR)

Co-Chairs, U.S. Coral Reef Task Force

       Honorable Gale A. Norton
       Secretary of the Interior
       1849 C Street, NW  (MS 7229)
       Washington, D.C. 20240-0001
       P: 202-208-3928
       F:  202-208-4694
       email:  gale_norton at ios.doi.gov
       (NOTE:  MOST DOINTERIOR EMAIL AND WEB SITES ARE NOT OPERATING DUE TO
       COURT ORDER)

       Vice Admiral Conrad C. Lautenbacher
       Under Secretary and Administrator
       U.S. Department of Commerce
          14TH & CONST AVE NW RM. 5128
          WASHINGTON    DC 20230-0001
          PH: (202)482-3436
          FAX:(202)408-9674
          Internet Address: Conrad.C.Lautenbacher at noaa.gov

       Staff contacts:

       Susan White
       US Fish and Wildlife Service
       Department of the Interior
       4401 N. Fairfax Drive, Rm 670
       Arlington, VA 22203
       ph:  703.358.2415
       fx:  703.358.1929
       email:  susan_white at fws.gov

       Roger Griffis
       National Ocean Service
       1305 East West Highway (SSMC 10116/ORR)
       Silver Spring, MD 20910
       P:  301-713-2989x115
       F:  301-713-4389
       email:  roger.b.griffis at noaa.gov

Mary Gray Davidson wrote:

> Does anyone know where I can obtain a copy of the U.S. Coral Reef Task
> Force National Action Plan released in the year 2000?
>
> Thank you for your reply.
>
> Mary Gray Davidson
> University of Iowa, J.D. 2002
> Fellow, University of Iowa Center for Human Rights
> Tel:  319/338-4778
>
> ~~~~~~~
> For directions on subscribing and unsubscribing to coral-list or the
> digests, please visit http://www.coral.noaa.gov, click on Popular on the
> menu bar, then click on Coral-List Listserver.

  Roger B. Griffis <roger.b.griffis at noaa.gov>
  Policy Advisor
  U.S. Department of Commerce

  Roger B. Griffis
  Policy Advisor                                <roger.b.griffis at noaa.gov>
  National Oceanic and Atmospheric
  Administration
  U.S. Department of Commerce
  NOAA/NOS/ORR Rm 10116 1305 East West Highway  Pager: 877-632-5370
  Silver Spring                                 Fax: 301-713-4389
  MD                                            Work: 301-713-2989 x 115
  20910
  USA
  Additional Information:
  Last Name     Griffis