repeat message

Jim Hendee Jim.Hendee at noaa.gov
Tue Mar 19 13:44:56 EST 2002

Sorry, I didn't mean to intimate the whole problem lies with the senders.  I
think it is also a problem with the mail queue, the priority of the messages
(set
by majordomo), and probably the nature of the actual server being so old.  I
sometimes look in the queue and see that some messages are a week old--for
some
reason they weren't able to make it out.  We are transitioning to a new
server,
so hopefully the problem will go away soon.

Thanks for your patience.

    cheers,
    Jim