zooxanthellae densities

Michaël RARD michael.rard at univ-reunion.fr
Fri Mar 22 01:40:50 EST 2002

Dear all members,

I'm a thesis student in Reunion Island (Indian Ocean), and I'm would like to
know if anyone would have some references or reprints on coral zooxanthellae
densities.

In fact, one point of my studies is to determine the influence on
antropogenic disturbances on the internal physiology (zooxanthellae
densities, pigments and proteins contents), and I have some problems to find
some references of this point.

Many thanks for your help.
Cheers,
Michaël
--
                          Michaël RARD
Laboratoire d'Ecologie Marine, Université de la Réunion