Coral starving and survival

alcolado at ama.cu alcolado at ama.cu
Tue Mar 26 09:25:13 EST 2002

Eric Hugo
Maybe you are right. Really I do not matter much about what they
feed on. The fact is where they feed better an its possible
consequences. Further, I do not conlude nor affirm anything, all are
mere surmises or hipothesis to test. Abstraction can pave the road
for some real science.
all the best,
Pedro