ICRS 2004

10th ICRS icrs at plando.co.jp
Wed Nov 27 03:37:20 EST 2002

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are honored to be the host of 10th International Coral Reef
Symposium(ICRS).

The 10th ICRS is scheduled from June 28 to July 2, 2004 in Okinawa,
Japan.  We have the pleasure to invite you to participate in the
activities of the symposium.

You can find the details of this symposium at

        http://www.plando.co.jp/icrs2004.

Through this site, a pre-registration and a proposal for a
mini-symposium are being accepted.
Deadline on a proposal for a mini-symposium is on 30 January, 2003, and
the program of the symposium and call-for individual papers will be
shown around June 2003 at the same site.

Please visit our site and we are looking forward to receive your
participation at the 10th ICRS in Okinawa.

Thank you.

Sincerely yours,

Secretariat for 10th ICRS
Plando Japan Inc.
401 Daimon Urbanist, 2-3-6 Shibadaimon, Minato-ku,
Tokyo 105-0012, Japan
Tel: 81-3-5470-4401@Fax: 81-3-5470-4410
e-mail: icrs at plando.co.jp
Web site: http://www.plando.co.jp/icrs2004