New Member

Clauber Bonalume clauber at formulafoto.com.br
Thu Nov 28 14:27:32 EST 2002

Hi, as a new member of this list I would like to introduce myself and =
ask some help, if available.

I'm an assistant (dive) instructor an also a Chemist. I just passed the
=
exams to master degree in one great university here in Campinas =
(Brazil), the UNICAMP.

My area is physical chemistry and I'd like to work with something =
related to the environment but in my area of expertise. I was told that
=
many of the members of this list are scientists so I'd like to ask if =
any of you have a suggestion for my tesis' subject. Is there anything =
that a physical chemist can do to help coral reef?

Appreciate any help.

Thank you,
Clauber Bonalume.
digests, please see http://www.coral.noaa.gov/lists/coral-list.html .