Virus fix?

Jim Hendee Jim.Hendee at noaa.gov
Mon Oct 7 11:49:39 EDT 2002

Coral-Listers,

PLEASE do not hold me accountable for this, but this little application
may be of help to those of you who suspect you may have a virus:

    http://vil.nai.com/vil/stinger/

CONSIDER using it even if you don't think you have a virus.  I offer no
guarantees and can not and will not advise you on how to use it, but I
can tell you this:  it is pretty simple.  READ the entire page before
you attempt to use the application.  Once again, please don't ask me how
it works, etc.; I'm only offering this information to those out there
who are totally clueless about virus protection and also may be
unwittingly helping to spread this virus everywhere.

    cheers,
    Jim

digests, please see http://www.coral.noaa.gov/lists/coral-list.html .