FW: Dust and Disease on the Great Barrier reef

Thu Oct 31 09:16:19 EST 2002

Hi Alina (and others),

John Walch and I discovered a white nudibranch in Malaysia that also =
eats coral and using its gills to look like bleached coral polyps.  So =
check to make sure they are flatworms because these looked like =
flatworms when their gills were not extended.  They were tiny, but you =
could barely see them with the naked eye when they were forced out of =
the corals on the walls of the research aquariums we were working in.  I
=
have photos if anyone is interested.

Thanks,

Todd R. Barber