Red Sea CR Management

Hanneke VanLavieren Hanneke.VanLavieren at unep.org
Mon Sep 2 07:21:32 EDT 2002

The  UNEP - Regional Organization for the Conservation of the Environment
of the Red Sea and Gulf of Aden is an official regional organization based
in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, responsible for the development and implementation
of regional programmes for the protection and conservation of the
marine environment of the Red Sea and Gulf of Aden.

http://www.unep.ch/seas/main/persga/red.html

PERSGA
P.O. Box 53662
Jeddah 21583
Saudi Arabia
Tel.: 02-657-3224; 02-657-3228; 02-653-4563.
 Fax: 02-651-4472.
Email: persga at persga.org

I am sure they will be able to give you more information on the
organizations etc. working on CRM in the region.

regards

Hanneke van Lavieren (Ms)
Junior Programme Officer
Regional Seas and Coral Reef Unit
Division of Environmental Conventions
UNEP
P.O.Box 30552      Room T-217
Nairobi, Kenya
Tel: (254) 2 624052   Fax: (254) 2 624 618
Mobile: ++ (254) 722 222 285

                    "William Templeman"
                    <moonwrasse2001 at yaho       To:
<coral-list at coral.aoml.noaa.gov>
                    o.co.uk>                   cc:
                    Sent by:                   Subject:     Red Sea CR
Management
                    owner-coral-list at aom
                    l.noaa.gov

                    09/02/02 01:26 PM
                    Please respond to
                    "William Templeman"

We would be very keen to here from anyone working in the Red Sea region
either as an NGO, EEAA associate or individual who is involved in the
implementation of CR resource management initiatives or local community
workshops. We would like to assist where possible through our volunteer
programme.

Grateful for your response

William Templeman
Moonwrasse