Citation

Omar J. Guerra neptunes_nrg at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 4 17:14:51 EDT 2002

Hola Coral Reefers,

I'm trying to read the reference decal on my "CARIBBEAN CORAL DISEASE (a
submersible identification reference)" so that I can cite it in my thesis,
but since I put it in the water, it's no longer legible.  Oops.

Is there anyone out there who can send me the citation for the guide?

More info:

-Photos by Raymond Hayes, Marshall Hayes, James Cervino, Laurie Richardson

-Spanish and english text

-Funded by HEED Global Change program (I originally sent an email to
coral at heed.harvard.edu, but it said the server would't respond)

NOAA/OGP, NASA and Harvard

-Copyright, Assoc. of Marine Labs of the Caribbean and the Global Coral Reef
Alliance.  1997.

Thanks for your time and help.

Omar J. Guerra
Graduate Research Assistant
Harte Research Institute for Gulf of Mexico Studies
Texas A&M University - Corpus Christi
(361)825-5869