cultured reef fishes?

UMusBKidN at aol.com UMusBKidN at aol.com
Tue Sep 17 19:08:57 EDT 2002

Hi Kathryn,

You might try "Oceans Reefs and Aquariums" at:

http://www.orafarm.com/

According to their website,

"To date ORA has cultured ten species of clownfish, seven species of
dottybacks, one cardinal, two gobies and peppermint shrimp. Three of the
dottyback species were aquacultured for the first time in the ORA hatchery.
In addition, we carry aquacultured species from other hatcheries including
Angels, Batfish and Queen Conch. All of our fish are exceptionally hardy,
grown to an aquarium sellable size, have fully developed color, acclimate
easily and will eat a variety of prepared foods."

-UMus B. KidN