Coral symbionts

Gregor Hodgson gregorh at ucla.edu
Sun Feb 9 03:15:07 EST 2003

Dear Ivan,

Coral reefs in Vietnam are some of the most overfished in the world and the
reefs are subject to many other impacts. You may be interested in the
following:

Thang, H.V., G. Hodgson, E. Hresko, C. Ovel (eds) 1998. Coastal Biodiversity
Priorities in Vietnam. Proceedings of the Workshop on Coastal Priorities in
Vietnam, Hanoi 4-6 November 1997. Institute for Environment and Sustainable
Development Publication 98-02, Hong Kong University of Science and
Technology, Hong Kong.

Vo S.T. and Hodgson G. 1997. Coral reefs of Vietnam: Recruitment limitation
and physical forcing. p. 477-482. Vol. 1. In: HA Lessios (ed) Proc. 8th
Intl. Coral Reef Symposium, June 24-29, 1996, Panama City, Smithsonian
Tropical Research Institute, Panama.

Gregor Hodgson, PhD
Director, Reef Check
Professor (Visiting)
Institute of the Environment
1362 Hershey Hall Mailcode 149607
University of California at Los Angeles
Los Angeles CA 90095 USA

Tel: (1) 310-794-4985 Fax: (1) 310-825-0758
Email: gregorh at ucla.edu
www.ReefCheck.org