coral cement ?

Mike Matz matz at
Tue Feb 25 09:51:52 EST 2003

Hi all,

Please - tell me which compound (exact brand name would be most
appreciated!) could be used to cover up the damaged part of the coral colony
underwater, after chiseling off a piece.

(I 'm afraid this is urgent - I have to leave to the field in two days!)

Thanks in advance!

Mike Matz

P.S. Some people were interested, with regard to my previous questions (last
time it was coral histology), what kind of research we are doing. I just put
up a new web page! Check it out:

More information about the Coral-list-old mailing list