GCRMN Status Report available on ReefBase

Oliver, Jamie (WorldFish) j.oliver at cgiar.org
Tue Jan 14 01:12:39 EST 2003

Dear Coral-Listers

Following the recent launch of the 2002 Global Coral Reef Status Report in
December, the full text of the report is now available for download on
ReefBase.  It has also been broken down into separate chapters (regional
reports)  for individual download.  The reports can be accessed either from
the Status/Status Reports menu area (enter GCRMN in the source Field and
2002 in the year field), or in the References area where you can search by
any of the chapter authors as well as by title and source.

In the next few months we will be extracting text from these reports to
include in our text database on status, management and threats to coral
reefs by country.

Best Regards

Jamie Oliver

                 ReefBase www.reefbase.org

ReefBase is developed by the WorldFish Center.
It is a product of the International Coral Reef Action Network (ICRAN).
It is supported by the United Nations Foundation (UNF)
and the Swedish International Development Agency (Sida)
Jamie Oliver
Senior Scientist (Coral Reef Projects)
WorldFish Center
PO Box 500, Penang 10670