Need information on carrying capacity

Pedro Alcolado alcolado at ama.cu
Tue Jan 28 10:32:53 EST 2003

Dear Coral lister,

I need to get information about other papers than Hawskin's and Roberts'
=
(1997) about carrying capacity in coral reef diving. I am participating
=
in the elaboration of tourist diving regulations, and so far I have =
Haskin's and Roberts' figures of 5000-6000 divers/site/year. I think it
=
would be good a figure for begining that could be revised an adjusted =
after subsequent monitoring, but I would like to know about other =
alternative numbers. I would appreciate to receive that information, as
=
well as any relevant comment on the issue.

Cheers,
Pedro

digests, please see http://www.coral.noaa.gov/lists/coral-list.html .