PAM workshop in Hawaii

John Runcie runcie at hawaii.edu
Thu Jan 30 19:20:37 EST 2003

Dear Algae and Coral people,

For those of you interested in learning more about using pulse amplitude
modulated (PAM) fluorescence technology -

I am hosting a small workshop at the Hawaii Institute of Marine
Biology's research station at Coconut Island from 28 February to 3
March.  Rolf Gademann, who has designed many of the Walz series of PAM
instruments, will discuss and demonstrate theoretical background and
various applications.  There will be many opportunities for practical
uses of the machines, and we will have a variety of instruments on site.
 Accommodation at the island is available.

Space is very limited, so please contact me by email at the earliest
opportunity if you are interested.

cheers
John
Dr John Runcie