Pressure classification methodology?

Judy Lang/Lynton Land JandL at rivnet.net
Wed Mar 5 01:11:27 EST 2003

Bob,
Excellent point!
Besides planting trees wherever we can, what on Earth (and underwater,
of course) are members of the coral-list who worry about the effects of
climate change supposed to do when most visits to our field sites are
associated with the release of masses of carbon dioxide into the
atmosphere?
Judy Lang

digests, please see http://www.coral.noaa.gov/lists/coral-list.html .