Cnidarian Biochemistry Bibliography Available

Jim Hendee jim.hendee at noaa.gov
Tue Mar 11 22:44:20 EST 2003

Actually, the link that Cheryl kindly provided is a link off the CHAMP
Literature Page, which may be confusing to some.  The appropriate link to
use,
which will allow you access to more literature, is:

    http://www.coral.noaa.gov/bib/literature.shtml

then click on CHAMP Literature Server.  The link to the Coral Disease Page
is:

    http://www.coral.noaa.gov/coral_disease/

and from there you can link to the Coral Disease and Health Consortium.

    Cheers,
    Jim

digests, please see http://www.coral.noaa.gov/lists/coral-list.html .