[Coral-List] Fragmentation

Todd Barber reefball at reefball.com
Wed Aug 6 08:33:06 EDT 2003

Sorry, I forgot to mention 18 inches in 18 months to give a time reference.

"We have gotten 18 inches of linear growth from a 1 inch fragment of
Acropora
cervicornis...how does that compare with Pocillopora damicornis?"

Thanks,

Todd Barber
Chairman, Reef Ball Foundation, Inc.
President, Reef Ball Development Group, Ltd.
6916 22nd Street West
Bradenton, FL 34207
941-752-0169 (Office)
941-752-1033 (Fax)