[Coral-List] Who's shooting video of coral spawning?

Burnside, Jeff (NBC, WTVJ) Jeff.Burnside at nbc.com
Thu Aug 14 12:30:41 EDT 2003

Greetings,

	In preparing to cover this season's coral spawning in South Florida,
I'd like to know who is planning to shoot videotape underwater.  As part of
our EcoWatch segment on NBC 6 News in Miami, we're looking to arrange a copy
of the videotape to broadcast. If you're interested (we can offer on-screen
credit for the video but purchasing video is against our integrity policy),
please email me at jeff.burnside at nbc.com  We'd need to broadcast this video
within hours of the spawning.

	We think it's vital that the general public see this amazing process
so they can better understand the value of coral reefs. You can help.

Thanks in advance,

Jeff Burnside
WTVJ NBC 6 News
EcoWatch