[Coral-List] Reminder: Coral Spawning on the Web

Judy Lang/Lynton Land JandL at rivnet.net
Mon Aug 18 11:14:09 EDT 2003

Hi Jim,
Re the "little description"
Very nice.
Has it actually been demonstrated that the larvae of broadcasters are
genetically more diverse than the larvae of brooders?

Plus, last sentence:  I doubt Szmant ('86) predicted the dates of
spawning in the Florida Keys, since mass spawning events in this area
were first only observed in the early '90s in the Flower Gardens.

Take care,
Judy