[Coral-List] : Marine invertebrates

Rebecca Sutterer suttera at auburn.edu
Tue Aug 19 11:56:24 EDT 2003

Dear Coral-Listers,

I am currently working on a masters project at Auburn University and
have exhausted my resources searching for a marine invertebrate guide
that would be useful for identification purposes in the northern Gulf of
Mexico.  Dr. Daniel Gleason from Georgia Southern University suggested
"Guide to Tidal Marsh Invertebrates of the Northeastern Gulf of Mexico"
by Richard W. Heard.  I have requested this publication, but was
wondering if anyone had additional suggestions. I will be surveying the
invertebrate community development on artificial structures placed 60 ft
deep in the northern Gulf of Mexico. I would appreciate any suggestions.

Best Regards,
Rebecca A Sutterer

Auburn Marine Fisheries Extension
8300 Hwy 104