[Coral-List] Re: Secretariat E-mail Account/DATES OF NEXT ICRI COORDINATION AND PLANNING COMMITTEEMEETING

ICRI Secretariat secretariat at icriforum.org
Tue Aug 26 23:50:23 EDT 2003

Dear CPC Members and ICRI Partners,

Please be informed that the secretariat at icriforum.org e-mail account will
be transferred to the new hosts of the ICRI Secretariat starting
September 2003. We are pleased to turn over the account to the joint
UK-Seychelles Secretariat, with whom all ICRI-related matters
and issues, forthcoming meetings and everything regarding the partnership
and the Secretariat’s involvement to the conservation and
management of coral reef shall be coordinated.

We are however maintaining our icri_secretariat at hotmail.com account until
all ICRI-related business and concerns of the outgoing Joint
Sweden-Philippines Secretariat are settled. We will be checking mails
intermittently.

For particular inquiries in the future, you may contact Mr. Robert Jara,
Division Chief, Bilateral Investments Program Division of the
DENR Foreign-Assisted and Special  Projects Office (DENR-FASPO) at
rsjara at hotmail.com and Telefax +63 2 926 2693 .

You may also contact me, if I could be of particular help, at
kenbarrientos at yahoo.com.

For the mean time, it looks like coordination work with the new hosts is
through Ms. Emily Corcoran's e-mail address.

Best regards,

Ken
ICRI Secretariat-Philippines