[Coral-List] Disease in Pacific Reefs (Fiji)

Sara Brogdon gte405r at mail.gatech.edu
Thu Dec 4 14:15:57 EST 2003

Does anyone know of particular references for disease impacts on reefs in the
Pacific... particularly Fijian reefs?
What about coral/algal competition in the presence of increased nutrients?

Sara Brogdon
Georgia Institute of Technology
School of Biology
310 Ferst Drive
Atlanta, Georgia 30332-0230
gte405r at prism.gatech.edu

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in
the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
-Calvin, The Indispensable Calvin and Hobbes

"I try to make everyone's day a little more surreal."
-Calvin, The Essential Calvin and Hobbes, p152-3