[Coral-List] Coral bleaching acclimatization paper

Steve Coles slcoles at bishopmuseum.org
Wed Dec 17 14:01:28 EST 2003

Greetings Coral-listers:

For those who may be interested in a further development of some of the ideas presented in the paper by Hughes et al. (Science 301:929-932), Barbara Brown and I have recently published a review "Coral bleaching - capacity for acclimatization and adaptation" in Adv. Mar. Biol. 46:183-223.  I have a limited number of reprints available for those who may not have ready access to the journal.

Steve Coles

S. L. Coles, Ph. D.
Research Zoologist
Bishop Museum, Department of Natural Science
1525 Bernice St.
Honolulu, HI 96817 US
Ph. (808)847-8256 Fax (808) 847-8252