[Coral-List] "position"-coral reef monitoring services needed, American Samoa

Christopher Hawkins chwkins at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 22 19:23:07 EST 2003

Greetings All:

The Territory of American Samoa, in the central South Pacific,  has received funding for coral reef monitoring services.  A Request for Proposals is due by email, fax, or post by January 8.  Though we are using the RFP process, this work will be quite similar to a full time position, and will be housed in one of the five Coral Reef Advisory Group of American Samoa (CRAG) member agencies.  The successful applicant will report to CRAG, and will have an immediate supervisor.

The work will entail spearheading the initial design and implementation the Territory's Coral Reef Monitoring Program, and will involve data collection and report writing, in addition to coordinating each CRAG agency's participation the program.   If you are interested in responding to the RFP, please email me and I will be happy to send you the document.

Happy Holidays,

Christopher Hawkins
Coral Reef Initiative Coordinator
American Samoa