[Coral-List] Welcome to the NEW Coral-List!

Jim Hendee jim_hendee at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 7 19:20:18 EDT 2003

Greetings!

   By now you should have received your automated
greetings to the new  Coral-List.  Please note and
save your password that came with that message.  It
will allow you to change such options as whether or
not you  want digests, turning off sending of messages
to you while you are on  vacation, and many other
options.

   By the way, concerning digest, digests will
automatically be  generated and sent to those of you
who opt to receive them, and will be  sent either
every day, or when the total number of messages totals
30K  bytes.  There is no longer a fixed weekly digest,
but we anticipate that the 30K limit will
approximately equate to once per week.  You will have
to make the choice through the link and password that
you received in  your "Welcome" message a short while
ago.

   For now, while we trouble-shoot the new software,
all messages will  be moderated.

   I hope you like the NEW Coral-List!

   Cheers,
   Jim Hendee

 James C. Hendee, Ph.D.
 Coral Health and Monitoring Program
 Ocean Chemistry Division
 Atlantic Oceanographic and Meteorological Laboratory
 U.S. Department of Commerce
 4301 Rickenbacker Causeway
 Miami, FL  33149-1026

 Voice:  (305) 361-4396