[Coral-List] ATT: David Obura
ekiage2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 24 10:23:42 EDT 2003
East African Standard,
Ref: Coral bleaching
I am a journalist working in Mombasa-East African Standard and working on the above feature story.
I kindly request you to give me some information regarding the above issue, to enable me compile my story for our Wednesday magazine-scope.
1. What role do Pocillopora corals play in the sea?
2. Why is Mombasa leading in coral bleaching within the Kenyan coast?
3. Why is it that the most affected coral is pocillopora?
4. Is it true that paling and bleaching in Kenya is more evident on upper surfaces? If yes, why?
5. What can be done to protect corals from bleaching?
6. Any other comment?
Your response will be highly appreciated.
Thanking you in advance.
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! SiteBuilder - Free, easy-to-use web site design software
More information about the Coral-List