[Coral-List] Volunteers needed

David ZAKAI dudu.zakai at nature-parks.org.il
Thu Jul 24 22:44:14 EDT 2003

Volunteers needed

Israel Nature & National Parks Protection Authority is seeking for
volunteers:

Position No: 123
In our terrestrial rehabilitation and reintroducing Yotvata Hai-Bar
(Wildlife Preserve) Nature Reserve, located 35 km (22 miles) northern to
Eilat city. For more in info lookup:

http://www.parks.org.il/ParksENG/company_card.php3?NewNameMade=0&from=11
6&CNumber=422155

The position involves:
1. Working with wild animals in all aspects.
2. The work is 8 hours per day, 6 days per week, and 1 weekend per
months.
3. Obligation for minimum of 12 weeks, starting from the end of August
2003.

Needed qualifications:
	1.	Animal's lover, hard worker.
	2.	Technical abilities.
	3.	Ability to work in a team

Position No: 234
In our marine Coral Beach Nature Reserve, located 5 km (3 mils) southern
to Eilat City. For more in info lookup:

http://www.parks.org.il/ParksENG/company_card.php3?NewNameMade=0&from=11
6&CNumber=335810

The position involves:
1. Coral reproduction assessment of coral reproduction output in the
field.
2. The work is 8 hours per day, 6 days per week, and 1 weekend per
months.
3. The work is 8 hours per day, 6 days per week, and 1 weekend per
months.

Needed qualifications:
	1.	Certified diver with minimum 200 logged dives, with good
buoyancy ability.
	2.	Accuracy
	3.	Ability to work in a team

We cover: dormitory housing, insurance and transportation during work
time.
We do not cover: Airfare in and out from Eilat or Israel and meals.

Please email your CV to D. Zakai: dudu.zakai at nature-parks.org.il  ASAP.

Please refer to the Position No.