[Coral-List] Florida Keys Diadema photos

Kate Lazar klazar at ufl.edu
Thu Jul 31 09:24:13 EDT 2003

I am looking for pictures of Diadema antillarum in the Florida Keys (specifically: juveniles in rubble habitat, low densities on reef, but any are greatly appreciated).  The photos will be used in an upcoming poster presentation.  All copyrights, authorship, and limitations on use will be recognized and followed.  Please let me know if any of you have any photos that you would be willing to share or know of anyone else who may be.  Please respond directly to my email.

Thank you!
Kate

Kate Lazar
PhD. student
University of Florida
Department of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences
7922 NW 71st Street
Gainesville, FL 32653-3071
(352) 392-9617 ext. 265
(352) 392-3672 fax